NERAtech provided its technical expertise for the development of EnviApp, a web app created by A.C.S. S.r.l., to systematically and digitally manage the EnviApp-HSE Module environmental management systems, the EnviApp-Emissions Module emissions control and the management of fluorinated gases EnviApp-F-Gas Module.
An application that helps companies manage digital transformation and green transition.
The web app can be hosted on a cloud platform made available by A.C.S. S.r.l. or on the Client’s server. It is accessible from any computer device connected to the internet (pc, tablet, smartphone) through user authentication with a username and password with the possibility of being adapted ad hoc to specific customer needs.
EnviApp-HSE module allows the customer to:
- Manage obligations and conformity assessment
- Manage the schedule
- Manage any non-conformities and related corrective actions
- Create and manage the documentation part
EnviApp-Emissions Module helps the company in:
- Management of emission points associated with local units
- Monitoring of self-checks associated with local units
- Management of maintenance interventions
- Create and manage the documentary part / report
EnviApp-F-Gas module allows the customer to:
- Manage the personal data of companies and operators
- Manage and monitor installations associated with local units
- Manage the circuits associated with the various systems
- Monitor and manage interventions associated with local units
- Create and manage the documentary part/report